Thank you so much Brigette from thebookandthebone for nominating me for Liebster Award . So kind of you ! and am Honored
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What was your favourite book as a child?
I ve not been an ardent book lover since my childhood days . It All started in the 8th grade when I read Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan . So yes that’s my favourite book since I began to read novels
- Which book do you love to hate?
All books of the author Chetan Baghat and Twilight- Eclipse. Sorry if am breaking a thousand hearts here . I kinda didn’t like the love triangle when I read the book . I am more of a single relationship at a time kinda girl 😛 . I loved twilight ‘s other books but this … Bella has feelings for Jacob while she was still in love with Edward … Um .. not my genre
- If you had the chance to travel in time (both ways), which century would you visit and why?
Backward – 15th century Reason ? Katerina Petrova ! She is such a bitch but I loved Vampire diaries till she was there . When they killed her I killed watching VD
Forward –126 T.E I could meet Wolf from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer ❤ (who else with me ? 😛 )
- Do you finish the nutella/[insert spread of your choice here] and then put the jar back for others to find, or do you admit to having finished it?
I am the only one to eat it home so no worries 😛
- Which author is an automatic read for you?
I think I am mentioning the name umpteenth number of times after starting my blog… Rick Riordan.
- If you had to choose:Twilight or 50 Shade of Grey?
Having agreed on my dislike for love triangles I think its very obvious I choose 50 shades of grey . If story wise then twilight because the plot was fast paced and really good but love/romance wise I choose 50 shades of grey majorly because there wasn’t a love triangle . ( I kinda read the grey’s version too and shhh it’s a secret ..HAHA)
- Do you read classics?
Nope . I find fiction fantasy more drawing
- Will you be watching the newShadowhunters series?
Do u even have to ask ? YES YES YES! Definitely a Yes
- How do you celebrate the new year?
With family 😛 Am I out of time/century ? We go out regularly for new year . Thats become a tradition more of a kind.
- Would you read a book just to rant about it/make fun of it?
Nope. I would definitely not read a book to make fun of it . I would pick a book only if my “inner” voice calls for the book . If I didn’t like it then its just me or my taste and opinion .
- Do you agree with the philosophical theory that feeling emotions towards books/series/films/fictional situations is inappropriate because we know it’s not real and therefore shouldn’t feel anything?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I laugh,cry,play,fall in love over books/series/films/fictional situation . I even have book boyfriends !
- I love hosting functions and doing stage plays
- I am allergic to mosquitoes
- I am a procrastinator but always finish my task on time
- I like planning a surprise for my friends/family birthdays . I am also called as the “Surprise Planner “ among them 😛
- I am a foodie . Love to try new dishes and desserts
- I make friends easily . People say am very approachable and its due to the smile I have on my face always 😛
- Chief Editor of my college’s Journalism club
- Presently in Third year majoring in Information Technology
- I am a night reader . Can stay up till 3-4 if the book is good . This is only for story books . If It were my subject books then its vice versa
- Not a pet person .It doesn’t matter whether they are Dogs or cats …I am kinda afraid of those . (I know I know .. weird)
- I am the only one in my entire family and friends to read novels.
MY OWN QUESTIONS
- How many book boyfriends/girlfriends do u have ?
- Do you read the books of the movies you hate ?
- Pick one fictional world if you were to live there your entire life
- Do you read during classes in school/college ?
- The villain you hate to love the most?
- Favorite hero and heroine and why ?
- Name one book that you would never read again even if it costs you your life ?
- How do you restrict yourself if you were on a book buying ban
- Which book made you to fall in love with reading/blogging?
- If you were to have a fictional pet what would it be ?
- Chocolates or cakes(not chocolate cakes :P) ?
Note : If u were nominated earlier or have above 200 followers forgive me for my negligence
- Ali @ arcticbooks
- Jenna @ lostwithinwords
- Books ,books and more books
- Amanda @ mybooksopinion
- fell for books
- Liezel @ What Liezel Reads
- Alex @ fieryreads
Cant wait to hear the answers ! 🙂